If you would like the email that gets sent to your firstname.lastname@example.org address to be forwarded to another account, follow these directions:
1. Log into your Stony Brook University Google account at http://www.stonybrook.edu/mycloud using your NetID and NetID password.
2. Click the in the top right-hand side of your screen and select "Settings."
3. Next, select the "Forwarding and POP/IMAP" menu and click "Add a forwarding address."
4. Enter the email address you want to forward your incoming emails to and click "Next."
5. Verify the email address and click "Proceed."
6. Enter the confirmation code you received in your other account.
7. Enable email forwarding and decide what you want Google to do with your inbox message.
8. Send a test email to your @stonybrook.edu account to make sure it gets forwarded to the email account you specified in Step 4.
For further reference, please see the PDF document found on the right under "Related Files."
How-to video (1:39): http://youtu.be/FA1JuS20hyg
Content Last Updated: Tue, 01/28/2014 - 1:29am