Microsoft Office is a suite of applications for office productivity including word processing, spreadsheet creation, and presentation development.
Office Professional Plus 2013 for Windows includes:
Office Professional Plus 2010 for Windows includes:
- Outlook with Business Contact Manager
- Publisher, Access
- SharePoint Workspace
Office 2011 for Mac includes:
How can I obtain this software?
Matriculated students can download one copy of Microsoft Office for either Mac or Windows at no charge from OnTheHub. The software can be installed one time as part of the University's Microsoft Campus Agreement.
After logging in, add your desired software version to the shopping cart and proceed to checkout. After completing the purchase you will receive a confirmation e-mail followed by an e-mail that includes the download link. Click the download link and save the software installer to your computer. Once the download completes you can install Microsoft Office. **Uninstall any trial versions of Office that may be on your computer before attempting to install the software.**
Orders for Office products through HUP must be placed through Microsoft's Home Use Program (HUP) website. To access the website:
- Go to http://hup.microsoft.com and carefully follow the instructions. You do not need to call or look up a Program Code if you instead use the "Don't know... Click Here" link.
- You should expect to provide your email address, get an email with a link to click, add one product to an online shopping cart, and pay $9.95 with a credit card or other payment method.
- The Windows 32-bit and 64-bit versions of Microsoft Office are available from Microsoft's Home Use Program (HUP). Make sure you choose the proper version for your particular computer's operating system. Download the software (over 700M), and note the activation code which will be in a receipt email or on the receipt Web page.
- Install the software.
- Activate using the code provided via email or on the Web page after you paid.
Who qualifies for the Home Use Program (HUP)?
The Home Use Program is a Software Assurance benefit available to Microsoft volume licensing customers with active Software Assurance coverage on their Office applications. Employees who use the covered licenses at work are eligible to purchase these Office applications for use on a home PC during the term of their employment. This temporary license expires with the employer's Software Assurance coverage, or upon termination of employment with the covered customer.
Online Learning Resources