There are several ways you can access your Stony Brook Google Apps.
Logging in on a Computer
- open a Web browser (Chrome, Firefox, Safari,
- in the address bar type www.stonybrook.edu/mycloud
- enter your NetID and NetID password on the sign on page (Stony Brook's Single Sign-On)
From a Mobile Device or via POP or IMAP
If logging in from a mobile device app (iPhone/iPad, Android, tablet) or via POP or IMAP,
- your username is your Google Apps email address (firstname.lastname@example.org), not your NetID
- your password is your NetID password
Loging out from a Computer
It is important to remember to sign out of Google Apps for Education before closing out of your Web browser at the end of a session; otherwise you will remain logged in. To do so
- in the upper right-hand corner of your screen, click the drop-down arrow next to your email address
- click the "Sign out" button
- after signing out, you will see the "Logout successful" page.
- for security reasons, it is also a good idea to then close your Web browser