3. Adding Questions to the Surveys: Instructors may add questions to the surveys up to the start of the evaluation. Any questions added previously will not carry over and do need to be added again to this new survey.
4. Previous Faculty Evaluation Reports: As we transition to the new course eval system, instructor course evaluation data and reports are being migrated into the new system and will be available for you to view later this year. All departments and faculty will be notified when they become available.
5. Response Rates: Many faculty are getting high response rates by leaving time at the end of class for students to complete the evaluations on their laptops or mobile devices. You can view current response rates by logging into your instructor site: http://stonybrook.campuslabs.com/faculty/
6. Log-In Links: There are FAQ and Login pages for Students and Instructors:
7. Review Your Courses for Evaluation: Login to the Campus Labs system and review your courses that are scheduled to be evaluated. Let us know if anything needs to be revised: CourseEval@stonybrook.edu